Your First Office Visit
Your initial visit will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. We will address the following questions and encourage you to ask questions as well:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can treat?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
Dr. Robinson can usually answer these questions during the initial examination. He will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records (Digital X Rays), which will be taken at the second visit. Dr. Robinson analyzes each patient’s unique needs and creates an orthodontic plan that will produce the best possible results.
We are here to support you every step of the way.
Dr. Robinson and his staff will make sure that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, their treatment options, and how much will it cost.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit, if available:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- Your insurance ID card and if you have orthodontic insurance.
Initial Exams are complimentary.