Your First Office Visit
Your initial visit will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. We will address the following questions and encourage you to ask questions as well:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can treat?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
We can usually answer these questions during the initial examination. We will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records, which will be taken at the second visit. It is important to analyze each patient’s unique needs, because detailed planning will produce the best possible results.
We will try to make sure that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, their treatment options, how long it will take, and how much will it cost. Also, we will answer any additional questions you have.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- Your insurance ID card, if you have orthodontic insurance.
There is no charge for this visit.